Thursday 5 December 2013

The new business Vintage Cat is ticking along nicely and therefore I have decided to retire Lilyesque at Christmas.  There is 50% off at www.lilyesque.com using AB2013 at checkout until Christmas and then Lilyesque will be no more :( 
I have been looking to build my own website for Vintage Cat instead of using Freewebstore as I think I will get more control but I have no complaints about them as regards Lilyesque. 
I am now in the process of finding a website builder/designer to do one for me I have a logo that my daughter designed for me. 
As this is a new business the cost will probably be quite a shock when I weigh it up against what I have made so far but I have started to use ebay for the first time and I must say I am having quite a good experience.  It's really easy to put separate items up for sale and you can watch how many views and watchers you have on  each item.  After my success with these individual items I am now considering opening an ebay shop which will also give me a chance to sell the Lilyesque products that I will still have.
I am using Twitter with my Vintage Cat brand and am gaining followers by the day @vintagecatuk.

Ok TTFN and speak to you soon
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment